Before using your MOGA HERO Power, fully charge it by plugging the included Micro-B cable into the Micro-B charging port on your controller. While charging, the LED Charge indicator next to the Wake/Battery button flashes yellow when the controller is off, green while in A-mode, and orange in B-mode. A solid LED indicates that the controller is fully charged.
- Download and install the MOGA Pivot app using the QR code provided above, or from visiting MOGAanywhere.com/Pivotapp on your device’s web browser—make sure the Pivot app is set to automatically update.
- Unfold the MOGA Arm. Place your smartphone into the top of the MOGA Arm, gently push the arm open, and lock your phone in place.
- Slide the switch located under the MOGA Arm from Off to A.
- When you slide the Power switch to A, your MOGA is in Bluetooth® pairing mode. The LED Status indicators flash blue while in pairing mode. Pairing mode lasts for 180 seconds before the MOGA controller turns off to save power.
- Launch the MOGA Pivot app. Pivot will take you step-by-step through the process to ensure that your smartphone’s Bluetooth service is turned on and your smartphone is paired with your MOGA HERO Power controller. Follow the on-screen instructions to start gaming!
Play MOGA Enhanced Games
Now that your controller is paired, you are ready to play MOGA Enhanced Games and discover them with the MOGA Pivot App!
- Select the Controller Icon to see your available library of MOGA Enhanced Games. This list will be populated with existing games from your device that are MOGA Enhanced, as well as new games that you download or purchase.
- Scroll through the available library of games and select the one you want to play. Once selected, the game will launch.