If you are experiencing an issue connecting your MOGA controller to your Android device after downloading and installing a recent Pivot update, we have found that the below steps can resolve the issue
The first solution is to restart the phone or tablet that you have the Pivot app installed on. Once the device has been restarted please run Pivot again to see if the issue has been resolved.
If restarting the device doesn't resolve the issue please try the following:
- From the main menu of your device select the Apps Folder
- Locate and select the Settings option (this usually looks like a gear)
- On the settings scroll down to either Application Manager or Apps and select this option
- Locate and select the MOGA Pivot app.
- Select "Force Stop" and then "Clear Data"
- Relaunch the Pivot app to see if the issue has been resolved
If none of the above resolves the issue, please uninstall and then re-install the Pivot app.