If you chose the wrong MOGA controller during the initial setup of the controller, you will need to skip through the MOGA setup to get back to the correct. Please follow the steps below:
- After selecting the incorrect controller you will be at a screen that says Turn on MOGA and there will be 2 options at the bottom of the screen: “MOGA is Ready” and “Skip”. Select “Skip”.
- A pop up box may appear at this time, select the option “Continue to Pivot”
- Once in Pivot select the gear icon located in the top right hand corner
- Select Add/Manage Controllers
- Select “ADD A NEW CONTROLLER”
You will now be back and the MOGA controller selection screen where you can now pick the correct MOGA controller.